LAYLA Certified Seller
What is a Certified Seller?
LAYLA certifies Sellers who consistently provide outstanding customer service to the Buyers using LAYLA. To become a Certified Seller, Sellers must fulfill certain sales, tracking, and performance evaluation requirements (see below).
Certified Seller benefits
- A "Certified Seller" sticker is displayed in the marketplace pages to stand out from other Sellers.
Certified Seller requirements
To become a Certified Seller, you must have had an active LAYLA account for more than 90 days. At the same time, you must have fulfilled the tracking requirements as well as the sales and performance evaluation requirements.Sales requirements:
- Sales of $1,000 USD or more on LAYLA within the past 12 months.
- Over the past 3 months, 90% or more of the transactions with a Buyer are compliant with the shipping lead time after receipt of order (ARO lead time). It's also required to record a valid delivery tracking number to My LAYLA within ARO lead time stated in product information.
- Within a certain period, the rate of order cancellations due to the Seller is 1% or less.
- The ratings from Buyers are above a certain score and the Seller is receiving an average rating score of 4.0 or higher.