Welcome to LAYLA!
On LAYLA you can purchase products safely and easily. Instructions for purchasing procedure are as follows.
- 1. Sign up
First, sign up as a user. Enter your name, e-mail address, and other required information to sign up as a LAYLA user.
- 2. Find the product you want
Keyword search: Use the search bar at the top of the LAYLA homepage.
Category search: If you have not decided what product you wish to purchase, or if you want to look for products in a specific category, use the "Categories" box at the top left of the LAYLA homepage for specified product search.
Advanced Search: You can search for all items including the out of stock ones. You can also confirm with sellers when they are restocked.
If you cannot find the item that you want, use the "Demand" function and hunt for it.
- 3. Negotiate
Once you find the product that you wish to purchase, you can negotiate with the seller about pricing and shipping fee using price offer function before placing order.
If you fail to respond to seller's reply within 48 hours, their offer will be canceled directly.
Once the seller accept your offer, order will be transferred to your shopping cart right away.
Please complete your order within 5 working days or else your offer would be cancelled automatically.
- 4. Purchase
Please read the product description carefully, and make sure you fully understand the product's condition, price, shipping fee, etc. Then click on the "Purchase" button.
For the same product, the price might differ depending on whether the Buyer is in the same country or different country with the Seller.
Please check the shipping fee and the domestic price carefully.
Payment methods differ depending on the total amount of the product price and shipping fee.
- For transactions that have a total amount of less than $10,000 USD, you can pay via PayPal.
- For transactions that have a total amount of more than $10,000 USD, you can pay via bank transfer.
- 5. Check your purchase history
You can review your purchase history on My LAYLA page. Payment and shipment status for each product can also be checked and recorded on My LAYLA.> Go to My LAYLA
If you want to ask the Seller about your purchased product, please go to My LAYLA and contact the Seller from there.
Lastly, do not forget to rate the product and Seller upon the product's arrival.
- 6. Use Demand function
If you do not find the item you want, you can inquire whether any of the Sellers on LAYLA might have it by using the "Demand" function. After signing up as a user, you can list your demand from MyPage.
Once your demand is listed a request will be sent to all Sellers on LAYLA. The Seller who has your wanted item will answer to your demand via their reciprocal feature that is called "Supply" function by listing that product. A Buyer who listed the demand will be notified immediately by email with "Supply" product's information, and "Supply" product will be visible ONLY to that Buyer for the following 24 hours. If a purchase is not made within 24 hours, the "Supply" product will be released to all Buyers on LAYLA.
Demand function description
- Demand information disclosure scope
- Listed "Demand" information can be viewed by all users using LAYLA.
- Once "Demand" is listed, inquiry email will be sent to all Sellers listed in the same category.
- When "Demand" is answered ("Supply")
- The Buyer who listed the "Demand" will be notified by email when the inquiry is answered in a way called "Supply" function. Please check the "Supply" product and decide whether you would like to proceed to purchase.
- During "Demand" period, multiple Sellers might offer a "Supply" to your inquiry. You can either purchase only the one product that you want, or you can purchase all of the supplied items. It is not necessary to purchase any if "Supply" product does not meet your requirements.
- The Buyer who listed "Demand" has the exclusive privilege to purchase "Supply" product, which is shown available ONLY to that Buyer for 24 hours after sending an answer to the inquiry. If a purchase is not made within 24 hours, "Supply" product's information will be released to all users on LAYLA.
- Demand cost
- Demand listing fee： Free
- Demand fee： When a "Supply" product is purchased we will charge 5% of the total order amount (item price + shipping fee) from the Buyer who listed the "Demand". When a "Supply" product has not been purchased within 31 days of the item's release date, it will become a normal listed item and demand fee will not occur anymore.
- Other fees: same as a regular sale
- Demand information disclosure scope